Size: 40 sqm / 430 ft2
This unique loft with one-of-a-kind views of The Lieutenant's Palace was just renovated in April 2013. It is situated on the second floor of a true Gothic building (sorry no Lift/Elevator).The loft has been tastefully decorated with loft-style-chic furniture. The loft is equipped with a flat-screen television and Ipod dock with speaker. This is the only one of the smaller lofts that have a separate closed bedroom for extra privacy. Original artwork is provided by Professional LART. This spacious loft is great for couples or families of 4 that want to be right in the center of the gothic quarters.
YOUR LOFT AT A GLANCE
·high quality 100% cotton bed linens & towels
·Fully controllable Air Conditioning and Heating
·Kitchen fully equipped for up to 4 guests with microwave/grill, coffee maker, electric kettle, refrigerator, glass-ceramic cooktop/hob and stone-top work surface.
·Ipod Dock with speaker
·Flatscreen TV with USB & HDMI input
For more detailed information please don´t hesitate to ask.
OTHER IMPORTANT FACTS
· 430 sq. feet in prime location of the Gothic Distric
· Sleeps up to 4 people
· 1 complete bedroom with built in closet & 1 complete bathroom with shower
· 2 twin beds & 1 queen size sofa & 1 single size sofa
· Balcony & window with views of the Lieutenant's Palace & Cathedral
· Pedestrian access only - limited entrace to automobiles
· No Lift/Elevator - we will help you with all your baggage!
· Optional Free Extras: Baby cot/crib & highchair on request
· Optional Extras (for a fee - please consult) - daily maid service, babysitting, daily trips, bicycles/scooter, event tickets....you ask for it and we will try to find it!