Accommodates: 1 to 6
Size: 75 sqm / 800 ft2
This unique loft with one-of-a-kind views to the apsis of the Cathedral and The Lieutenant's Palace is situated on the fourth floor of a true Gothic building (sorry no Lift/Elevator).The loft has been tastefully decorated with both antique and contemporary furniture. The skylights in the kitchen- dining area provide more natural light to this amazing loft. It is equipped with a 40 inch flat-screen television and Ipod/iphone dock with speaker. Original artwork is provided by Professional LART. This sunny loft is great for individuals who need more space, families or groups of colleagues.
YOUR LOFT AT A GLANCE
·high quality 100% cotton bed linens & towels
·Fully controllable Air Conditioning and Heating
·Kitchen fully equipped for up to 6 guests with dishwasher, microwave/steamer, coffee maker, electric kettle, refrigerator, glass-ceramic cooktop/hob and stone-top work surface.
·Ipod Dock with speaker
·40 "Flatscreen TV
·DVD with USB input
·Washer & dryer
For more detailed information please don´t hesitate to ask.
OTHER IMPORTANT FACTS
· 75 sqm/ 800 sq. feet in prime location of the Gothic Distric
· Sleeps up to 6 people
· 2 bedrooms & 1 complete bathroom
· Queen size bed, 2 individual beds and a queen size sofa
· Windows and Balcony with views of the Lieutenant's Palace & Cathedral
· Pedestrian access only - limited entrace to automobiles
· No Lift/Elevator - we will help you with all your baggage!
· Optional Free Extras: Baby cot/crib & highchair on request
· Optional Extras (for a fee - please consult) - daily maid service, babysitting, daily trips, bicycles/scooter, event tickets....you ask for it and we will try to find it!